Edmonds Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Edmonds Rental Property
The Miller Laine Guarantee!
We are so confident that our systems will bring you a Tenant... Use our proven tenant marketing system for 30 days, and if we haven't found you a qualified tenant, we pay the rent!
The Miller Laine Team has the most aggressive Marketing System in our Marketplace. Our system has been called an "octopus style brand of marketing" - reaching out across the globe - is extremely effective. We have a team that focuses on marketing your property daily translating to higher rents in shorter periods.
Whether you want us to manage your entire property and its maintenance, or simply find you good tenants and check them out, we can handle it all. Here are the Lease Only services we offer.
- Establish Market Rent Miller Laine conducts a detailed market analysis of your property to determine rental values. We will meet with you at your property for a free, no obligation, rental analysis.
- Showings We schedule showings of your property seven days a week. We work daily until a tenant is secured.
- MarketingMiller Laine has a dedicated Marketing Coordinator who focuses on maximizing your property's exposure. We market your home on over 40 online sources and update listings daily. We are members of the Multiple Listing Service, and will install a thoughtfully designed Rental sign in front of your home. Our marketing efforts are second to none.
- Applications and Screening We have one of the most comprehensive screening processes in the industry. All applicants are screened for credit, employment, rental, and criminal history.
- Contracts A property specific lease agreement is prepared for each tenancy. During our initial meeting, we discuss details specific to your property.
- Move in Report A detailed written Move-In Condition Report is prepared for the tenant to sign prior to possession of the property. This includes extensive photos.
- Move-In Rent/Deposit Collection The first month's rent and initial security deposits will be collected prior to the tenant move in. We put together a package containing all Lease agreements, Move in reports, photos, funds and accounting statements to send to you once the transaction is complete.
Miller Laine offers Full Management services for you and your property. This includes everything outlined in the Lease Only section, as well as the following:
- Rent Collection Tenants pay rent directly to our office via check or through their online Tenant Portal. Owners' have the option to link a bank account for quick turnaround direct deposit of funds through their Owner Portal.
- Record Keeping Full accounting records are maintained for all properties. Owners receive detailed monthly statements as well as end of the year 1099 for tax purposes. Enjoy 24/7 access to your online account through the online Owner Portal.
- Owner Portal Owners have direct, individual access to our software system, where they can log in any time and review current/past statements, account balances, and maintenance requests. You also have 24/7 access to your Property Manager through this Portal.
- Maintenance Requests Miller Laine handles all maintenance requests. We coordinate with the tenants and vendors to ensure the repair is taken care of quickly and efficiently. We maintain a detailed vendor list with only licensed and bonded vendors. We are available 24 hours a day to handle any emergencies that require immediate attention. We are able to provide significant cost savings to our owners by utilizing discounts provided by our preferred vendors.
- Lease Enforcement We have a tried and true Lease built to protect you and your investment. We strive to address potential problems with our tenants before they escalate. In the unlikely event that an eviction must be performed, Miller Laine will coordinate this process for you as efficiently as possible.
- Lease Renewals Renewal agreements are negotiated and executed with tenants prior to the expiration of their lease. Our goal is to keep the vacancy rates as low as possible for our buildings.
- Bi-Annual Property Inspections Our management team conducts scheduled bi-annual inspections of our properties and provides reports to our owners. This ensures your property is being well maintained by your tenant.
Free Rental Market Analysis
Miller Laine provides free Market Analysis of Rents for your property. We bring comparable properties for you to review during our first meeting. If we are taking over Management of a currently leased home, we will review all documentation including your current Lease agreement.
Priority Portfolio Review
We will review your current Rental Situation and give you some ideas on how to operate more efficiently, and also show you where our innovative program will help reduce your stress.